The 2021 chick season is here! Scroll down to view the schedule
If you have any questions, or special breed requests*, please email email@example.com. Hatch dates are subject to change. Chicks are sold on a first come, first served basis.
*Due to the high demand of chicks, it is very difficult to "special order" varieties. Please try to get your specific breeds on the scheduled dates. These were made months in advance and adding or changing is typically not possible. Special orders will need to be a minimum of 15 of one variety and may have additional freight and care costs associated with them. Please direct all of these requests to Jamey@animalsandgardensunlimited.com.
"Pullets" is a term to describe a sexed female with a 90% accuracy. There is a 10% chance of a male. Sex is not guaranteed by our store.
Here at Animals & Gardens Unlimited we refuse to settle for second best. We are the best there is and here is why...
- We welcome our chicks the right way. They have a temperature controlled coop, and a cozy brooder. Immediately they are introduced to nutritious, all natural starter food, and fresh, clean water.
- Chicks are here, on location, ready for you to pick them out, and take them home!
- Our chicks are vaccinated, at no extra cost.
- We offer a seven day health guarantee. This ensures you will have the healthiest flock possible.
- We have the largest selection of pullets (females) in the state. We also label our brooders so that you know you are getting either pullets (we like to call them "the girls") or straight run (males and females mixed together). This will allow you to decide whether or not you want a rooster in your hen house!
- Our staff can help match you and your family up to the most compatible species and breeds possible. If your goal is an egg laying powerhouse, a pet, or a bird for meat production we have the right chickens for you.
- We offer both traditional and organic, non GMO, soy free, lines of feed and treats as well as multiple bedding options, including natural types.
Please, just ask. We never settle for second best...ever. So why should you? Yes, we know it's just a hobby, but a hobby is for your enjoyment! So let us help you enjoy it at the very best level!