- Perfect for all bulbs like tulips, daffodils, crocus and hyacinths.
- Rich in bone meal and other natural organics.
- Provides complete, balanced feeding.
- Watch the Video – Planting Bulbs!
- Watch the Video – Bulb Care After Bloom!
HOW TO USE
Plant bulbs in loose, well-drained soil rich in organic matter at the correct depth.
Row Planting: Mix 1.5 lbs. (4.5 cups) of Bulb-tone into the soil for each 25′ of row.
Individual Bulbs: Apply 1.5 heaping teaspoons into the planting hole and cover with soil.
Bed Plantings – Mix 4 lbs. per 60 sq. ft. into the soil.
Bed Plantings: Apply 4 lbs. per 60 sq. ft. and wash off any plant food that is on the foliage.
Individual Bulbs: Sprinkle 1.5 heaping teaspoons around and 2-3 inches away from each plant. Dahlias and gladioli can be fed monthly.
WHEN TO USE
When planting in Spring, Fall or after flowers bloom
WHERE TO USE
On all Spring and Fall flower bulbs
Slow release for continuous feeding.
Contains Bio-tone microbes for stronger roots and bigger blooms