Spring Lawn Booster 8-0-0
- Safe for kids, pets & the environment.
- Won’t burn lawns or leach out of soil.
- Provides long lasting nutrition.
- Creates healthy lawns & soil.
- Requires less frequent mowing.
Available in 30 lb. bag
HOW TO USE
Apply to a dry lawn that has recently been mowed. Use a drop or broadcast spreader and be certain to overlap slightly to prevent striping. Water lightly after the application if rain is not expected within 24 hours.
Apply at a rate of 6 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. (30 lbs. covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.).
WHEN TO USE
Apply in the Early Spring:
• Cool Season Grass - Apply in February, March or April
• Warm Season Grass - Apply in January or February
WHERE TO USE
Where to use:
For use on all lawns including newly seeded and sodded areas when used at the feeding rate.
Contains extra Calcium to help strengthen your turf’s physical structure, increase nutrient uptake and protect it from disease.