Tomcat Disposable Bait Station
Stations are pre-loaded (Disposable) or packaged with bromethalin block bait (Refillable). Bromethalin is an acute toxicant capable of controlling even anticoagulant resistant rats and mice. Each 1 oz bromethalin block is capable of killing up to 12 mice.*
- Stations are available in Tier 1 and Tier 3 compliance:
- Tier 1 stations meet the highest level of security and quality.
- Tier 1 stations are kid and dog resistant and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Tier 3 stations offer an excellent value.
- Tier 3 stations are resistant to tampering by children.
- Both Tier 1 and Tier 3 stations have clear lids for easy bait monitoring.
Tamper-resistant bait stations hold bait Chunx (sold separately) securely in the station, away from livestock, pets, children and non-target animals. Stations also protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, so bait stays fresh longer. Placed along walls and other rodent runways, bait stations provide an environment where rodents feel secure while feeding on bait. Use them also to monitor rodent activity to determine the severity of the infestation.
- Disposable Mouse Bait Station
- Meets the EPA's highest level of station security and quality.
- Proven to be tamper-resistant to kids and dogs.
- Can be used indoors or out.
- Uses the active ingredient bromethalin, an acute active capable of controlling anticoagulant resistant house mice.
- Comes with a clear lid for easy bait monitoring. When bait is gone, simply discard the station.